Thinking of Becoming a Midwife or Doula?
- Have you thought about becoming a doula or midwife?
- Would you like to know more about what is involved?
- Nervous to commit the funds and unsure if you are ready for this?
Come and spend the day meeting others like you to discover if you should take the next step. Dip your toe in for the day…
You will learn some basics about birth, the different roles of doulas and midwives and the commitment and training required.
Explore your calling in a safe place, to start to know if you are ready for the next step.
- What’s the difference between doula and midwife?
- What training to I need to take the next step?
- What does being on call really mean and how does it affect your life and family?
- Understanding how our own birth and mothering experiences can affect the way we support others…
- What is the reality of this work? The good parts and the more challenging aspects are explored.
Who's It For?
- Those thinking about or beginning their journey into working with women.
- Women called to work with pregnancy, birth or new mothers in some way, either as a doula or midwife.
- No experience necessary.
- No knowledge necessary either.
- Come and be inspired!
Where & When?
Workshops wil be held in West Cornwall.
All dates will be posted on the Facebook Page under Events.